Friday, December 9, 2011

Wines Introduced at the St. Louis Wine Market!

As I reflect on our first year in business, I take great pride in the number of new wine producers that we've introduced to our customers both in and outside of St. Louis. Some of these producers have become new personal favorites. I'm sure I've missed some, but here's a quick rundown:

Sean Minor: Great reds, especially their Cabernet. A couple of good whites, too - fantastic values.
Shane: Excellent Syrahs and one of my favorite Rose's of the year.
Big Basin: Incredible lineup of Syrah and Syrah blends with a not too shabby Pinot Noir to boot.
Gorman: Cabernet, Cabernet blends and Syrah - all awesome.
Herman Story: Amazing Syrah and killer "On The Road" Grenache
Jaffurs: One of the best Syrah makers on the planet, and some pretty good whites too.
Coho: Wonderful reds, and one of the best Merlots I've ever tasted.
Jones Family: This famous cult winery finally makes it to St. Louis retail
Evening Land: Elegant Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
Eric Kent: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah - all marvelous.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment