Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tom's Wine "Bucket List"

I've been very fortunate to have traveled to some great wine destinations and to have tasted some of the world's great wines.
But there is so much more I want to do.
I still need to travel and taste wine in Oregon, Washington State, Tuscany, Piedmont, Burgundy, Rhone and Champagne. Australia would be nice, but it's so darn far.
Here are some of the wines I still need to taste before I "kick the bucket":
France: The "La La's": Guigal Cote Rotie La Landonne, La Turque and La Mouline; Chateau Petrus,   Domaine de la Romanee Conti reds and whites, and Chateau d'Yquem.
Italy: Ornellaia Ornellaia, Ornellaia Masseto and Tua Rita Redigaffi
Spain: Pingus
Australia: Penfolds Grange
Domestic: Schrader and Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon
What's on your wine bucket list?

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment