Saturday, May 12, 2012

Wines For My Favorite Moms!

The two most important moms in my life right now are my wife, Judy and my daughter, Becky. Judy raised two amazing kids, Becky and Michael, often by herself, while I was away traveling on business. Now, Becky, having learned well from her mom, is following in her footsteps.
So, here's a toast to my two favorite moms with some of their favorite wines:
Chardonnay
2010 Chappellet (Judy's favorite)
2011 Maison Bleue (brand new to The Market. Tasted last night. Delicious!)
Red blends
2008 Sheridan L'Orage (67% Cabernet/33% Cabernet Franc)
2007 Andrew Will Ciel du Cheval (45% Cabernet Franc, 40% Merlot and 15% Cabernet)
Champagne
For Becky: NV Geoffroy Brut Rose'
For Judy: Flor Prosecco - with sugar cube and Chambord (she doesn't like Champagne so much)
Dessert
1/2 Baileys, 1/2 Kahlua and a splash of vodka (to cut the sweetness) on the rocks.

Happy Mother's Day!

Tom 

No comments:

Post a Comment