Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm Not Talking About Wine Today!

Wine is usually the topic of every blog I write. Heck, sometime I shamelessly try to sell wine through the blog.
But not today.
Today I want to reflect on a very special event that we had at The Market.
On Saturday, August 11th, our customers and friends, Lisa and Stace, had their wedding reception right here at The Market.
We've been open over a year and a half now, and this was a first.
Opening a new business brings loads of surprises both good and not so good, but I never expected this.
What an honor!
Everyone seemed to have a great time. Lisa and Stace looked totally happy and in love. And, although I never speak for my partners, Rich and Jeff, I will make an exception here, and say we were all very proud, and maybe a little bit humbled.

Thank you, Lisa and Stace, for sharing your special day with us here at The St. Louis Wine Market! All the best!

Tom

Lisa and Stace's Wedding Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment